Summer Special Mysore Tour
The Golden Chariot Train is operating in Summer Months of April/May/June 2017 On special two nights circuits
ABOUT THE TRAIN
The Golden Chariot Train is luxuriosly furnished train of 5 star standard with private sleeping chambers having attached bathroom.There are 2 Dining Cars, Bar Lounge, Mini Gym & Spa saloon.
Overnight you travel on the train & in day time enjoy sightseeing tours by AC Buses with Guides
2 Nights MYSORE Summer Program Ex Bangalore
- All your meals,bed tea/coffee service, bottled drinking water,guided sightseeing tours, monument entrance fee, Overnight travel & stay in train are included in the package cost
- You have to pay extra for Govt Service Tax, alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, use of spa facilities; Laundry, tour insurance, tips, gratuity, porter fee & all other expenses of personal nature
Day 1: Fri Evening
Day 2: Sat Morning
|By 8 p.m. Self report at Yashwantpura Railway Station, Bangalore for check in formalities of Train.
Dinner on board & Train departs by 930 p.m. for Mysore
Day 2: Sat Lunch
|After onboard breakfast depart from Mysore Railway Station for excursion to Srirangaptnam Fort (45 minutes driving distance). The Fort originally built in 15th century was later fortified in 18th century by famous Warrior King Tipu Sultan (also called Tiger of Mysore) who bravely fought the Colonial British army for years On way back to Mysore town from Srirangapatna, visit Ranganathittu Bird Santuary –on banks of Cauvery River & home to more than 30 species of birds including pelicans & painted stork.
Day 2: Afternoon
|Enjoy lunch in early 20th century built Lalitha Mahal Palace, now a heritage hotel
Day 2 Evening:
|After lunch visit Museum located in early 20th century built Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion with priceless collections of artifacts.
Later visit magnificently built Mysore Palace ,official residence & seat of Wodeyar Dynasty ,rulers of Mysore for more than 500 years
The Mysore Palace is surrounded by huge lawns & one can view Durbar Hall,Art Gallery & royal armory museum.
Day 2 Late Evening
|Excursion to Vrindavan Gardens, located on banks of a water reservoir, withTerraced lawns & colorful fountains
Day 3 Morning
|By 830 p.m. return to Mysore Railway station to board the train & onboard Dinner. Overnight train stabled at Mysore station.
Train departs at 430 a.m for Bangalore.
Check out after onboard breakfast by 8 a.m. at Yashwantpura Railway Station, Bangalore
2 Nights Train Tour Cost Includes
(1st & 3rd Friday)
|Fridays of 07 & 21 April; 05 & 19 May ; 02 June 2017
2 Nights Package COST
|@ Rs 30,000/- per person Add 9% Taxes Extra
Children above 5 years charged same as adult cost
Children< 5 years are complimentary without bed
- Train Tour will operate subject to MINIMUM 10 (ten) passengers OR advance received will be refunded
Overnight stay & travel in luxuriously furnished AC sleeping chambers with attached bathrooms onboard the train;daily 3 meals; bed tea/coffee service;bottled drinking water;conducted sightseeing tours by AC buses;monument entrance fees.
EXTRA COSTS: (not included in train tour)
alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, video Camera fee at monuments; use of spa facilities; Laundry, tour insurance, tips, gratuity, porter fee & all other expenses of personal nature,
Expenses to reach Yashwantpura Railway Station
- Advice date of journey
- To process booking request, we require Names/Sex/Age/Nationality of all the Passengers
- In case of children < 5 yrs ,also advice date of birth
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of full advance
- Cancellation request must be made in writing & acknowledged by us
- Bookings cancelled > 31 days before train tour depart will attract minimum 20% (ten) levy on gross value of ticket cost
- Bookings cancelled beteen 30 days & >17 days before train tour depart will attract minimum 50% (ten) levy on gross value of ticket cost
- Bookings cancelled less than 17 days before train tour depart will attract full 100% levy on gross value of ticket cost
- Train Tour Operator (KSTDC) reserves the right to cancel scheduled depart due to low occupancy/technical reasons & In such a case Royal Indian Trains will refund the advance received for train booking (WITH NO further liability)
Online Credit card Authorization
You can pay by NEFT/RTGS transfer
To issue e-Ticket Travel DOCUMENT
Please forward copy of any Govt Issued Photo ID Proof viz PAN Card / Passport/ Addhar Card/Voter Card/Driver License etc
- Disputes if any are subject to jurisdiction to courts of New Delhi Only
- Train Tour Manager reserves the right to amend tour program at short notice